Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A broken welcome

Beautiful view of PPKS ICATS' ...cafeteria :)

Greetings

There can only be two reasons why you have stumbled onto my blog. That would be:
a. You are currently my student, dropping by to check out/download the notes that I have used in class, or,
b. You are a fellow colleague, and would like to share your opinion/views about our profession :)

As you can clearly see, this blog is still a (heavy) work-in-progress. Both literally and figuratively. What I hope to achieve in this blog is the following: as an archive for all forms of notes/exercises/useful insights that I believe will make your life easier as my student.

This online resource blog is primarily intended for:
CGN 1033 - Basic English
CGN 2053 - Intermediate English
CLA 1013 - Remedial English
DGN 2083 - English for Social Purpose
DTE 4042 - Intro. to Tourism Comm

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment